Sunday, March 4, 2012

Halloween Horror Night at Universal Studio, Singapore

one of my best trips I had...
Being one of the largest Halloween event staged in Southeast Asia, Halloween Horror Night at Universal Studios Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa, is built to be intense, fun and highly entertaining horror.

From the moment you step into the theme park till you leave, you will receive RANDOM “welcomes” from the undeads and the spirits in the dark, misty and eerie streets. 



Left 4 Dead, my favourite spot have to be New York Street where it is transformed into a Post Apocalyptic Rage street where Earth becomes hell, consumed in chaos. To make your S$60 worth it, get frightened by 280 scare actors roving around the theme park and in the chaotic New York Street.





I enjoyed the experience at Halloween Horror Nights, the scare actors are always ready to role play with you to get that perfect shot, Priceless!
I also love those occasional scares and seeing girls on the street screaming and running away from the roving zombies. This is the best Halloween event I’ve ever been, I recommend to go as a group of not more than 4 people and have HELL lot of fun time to celebrate Halloween there.


Photos by: Fritz Chan 


0 comments:

Post a Comment